It is crucial to have the right kind of lawn sprinklers and irrigation installed to have a ravishing lawn and keep it fresh. Our company is providing excellent installation services.
Our installation services are exceptional and modern. We use equipment from several different manufacturers to create a system of optimum quality. Every component used is the latest and from premium brands. We have experience and expertise in installing numerous irrigation systems.
Through our experience, we are aware of the miniature details of the system needed for a successful installation, and we are more than willing to customize our installation process according to the customer’s demand.
Our residential irrigation systems are of the highest quality, and customers can rely on us to provide the best services in the field.
After a long and cold winter in the Midwest, it is important to have your irrigation system checked in the correct way before Start-up, to avoid any problem.
For your next Spring Start-up we offer you:
- Reinstall RPZ
- RPZ Certification (Optional with additional fee)
- Install batteries
- Adjust and set controller
- Charge system with water
- Activate the controller
- Checking each sprinkler head for proper operation
- Adjust and clean sprinkler heads
- Set watering schedule
- Test all valves in the system
- Test water pressure
- Check for system leaks
We always ensure that the quality of the repairs done is top-notch, so you don’t face any issue in the future.
Repairing and tuning of the sprinklers and irrigation system are essential in making your lawn stay green and fresh. Upon visiting, our services include:
• A thorough examination of the system
• The watering schedule is modified via the controller according to your requirements.
• Detailed testing of the head adjustments, pipes, valves, and sprinkler heads for any potential leaks
We are available anytime throughout the year, to facilitate you tuning up your residential irrigation system.
Winterization of the system is important to prevent any damage after the long summer. We use state-of-the-art technology and techniques in winterizing your residential irrigation system.
The sprinkler heads and pipes have a high chance of getting damaged if there is remaining water in the system. At low temperatures, the irrigation system is likely to get frozen.
To prevent the damage, our experienced and competent team is available to blow out your system with a specialized grade air compressor as soon as the temperature starts getting low.
Our Winterization packages include:
• Removing all of the water present in the irrigation system including sprinkler heads and pipe.
• Controller of the system is reprogrammed according to winter settings.
• Valves are shifted towards the anti-freezing position.