HUNTER CONTROLLER PRO-HC
- Number of stations: 6, 12, or 24.
- Standard programming option allows for 6 independent irrigation programs and 6 start times per program.
- Advanced programming option provides station-based programming with up to 6 total start times available.
- 24-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for low-flow zones.
- 2 sensor inputs available for use with any Click sensor and HC Flow Meter.
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation.
- Wi-Fi enabled for quick connection to Hydrawise software.
- 23/4″ full-color touchscreen display for simple programming at the control panel.
- Built-in milliamp sensor for wire fault detection and alerts.
“One of the most advanced Automatic Sprinkler System”
TOUCHSCREEN INTERFACE (PRO-HC)
The Pro-HC controller has a full graphical touchscreen interface, which makes programming with or without Wi-Fi connectivity and manual starting from the controller a breeze.
PREDICTIVE WATERING™ ADJUSTMENTS
Daily schedule adjustments based on local weather data monitor past, current and forecasted temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind speed. This allows for adjustments of watering times and schedules to balance water savings with water efficiency for plants.
FLOW METER DETECTION AND ALERTS
Monitor your piping and sprinklers with an optional HC Flow Meter. Receive automatic alerts when a pipe is broken to prevent property damage.
ADVANCED SENSOR PORTS
Two general purpose sensor ports can be used for many different functions. Sensor port works with the Hunter HC flow meters, the Hunter Clik sensor range and standard rain and soil sensors to stop irrigation. The sensor ports can also start an irrigation cycle. This allow you to create custom starts based on sensor readings.
HYDRAWISE EPA WATERSENSE APPROVED SMART WATERING
All Hydrawise compatible controllers connected to Hydrawise web-based software are EPA WaterSense approved Smart Watering Controllers. Hydrawise Predictive Watering™ allows the controller to adjust schedules based on forecasted temperature, rainfall probability, wind and humidity to provide the maximum water savings you come to expect from a Hunter smart controller.